Simple access of the page does not, in any circumstance, entail the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the Website.
I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In accordance with Section 10 of Law 34/ 2002, of 11 July, governing Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Services, the following information about the owner of this Website is provided:
- Owner of the Website: Fantastic F Investment Mallorca SL (FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA)
- Domicilio: Calle Son Biut 36, 1, D, 07015 PALMA, Spain.
- Company tax code: B16587941
- Registry details: Entered in the Companies' Register of Majorca, Tomo: 2786, Libro: 0, Folio: 42, Seccion: 8, Hoja: PM85252, Inscripción o anotación: 1, Fecha: 25/0172018.
FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA forms part of the Fantastic Frank AB network. The agencies affiliated to this network of franchises are companies which are independent of one another.
As well as the registered office, the following channels are made available for Users to send requests, questions or complaints:
- Contact form.
- Palma office: Carrer de Berenguer de Sant Joan 3, 07012 PALMA, Spain, Tel.: +34 871 027 049, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA offers information in its Website about luxury real estate properties. By accessing and using this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions which are set out below, and so you are advised to read this section carefully before starting to navigate the Website.
2. Users' Obligations. Users undertake to use this Website lawfully, in accordance with what is set out in these terms and conditions and in a way that they do not cause damage to the rights or interests of FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA or third parties. The User also undertakes the following, inclusively but in no case limited or exclusively:
- To refrain from committing actions which are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- To refrain from trying to access, modify, manipulate and, where applicable, use other users' accounts;
- To refrain from using the data published on the Website for sending unsolicited communications (spam).
- To refrain from introducing or disseminating false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate content on this Website that might mislead the recipients of the information, and to refrain from disseminating content which is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, supports terrorism or which poses a threat to human rights or the rights of minors;
- To refrain from performing actions which involve or cause violations of the intellectual property rights of FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA or of third parties;
- To refrain from causing damage to FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA hardware and software systems, its suppliers or third parties;
- To refrain from introducing or spreading computer viruses through the network or using any other hardware or software systems which may be liable to cause the damages mentioned above.
- To refrain from eliminating, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that might be installed on the pages of this Website.
3.Exclusion of liability. This Website is made available “as is” and the User uses it at his/her own risk, consequently, neither FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA, nor its officers, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for damages, of any nature, direct or indirect, arising from use of the Website. FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA expressly excludes, to the full extent foreseen by the Law, any type of guarantee, whether express or implicit.
FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website. However, it will make all reasonable efforts to ensure it is available and accessible. There may be occasional interruptions for whatever time is necessary to carry out the appropriate maintenance operations.
FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA accepts no responsibility for potential damage arising from any interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone line faults or telephone disconnections produced by causes beyond the control of the Company; for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by defects or overloads in the data processing center, by telephone lines, in the internet system or in other electronic systems; nor for any other disruption that might be caused to the User's software or hardware. It also does not guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or any other elements which might cause disruptions in the User's computer system, documents or files and accepts no liability for damages of any type caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA will not be held liable for any damage caused by third persons by unlawful interference beyond its control.
It will also not be held liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the content of the Website, nor for any consequences which might arise from any errors, defects or omissions in the content which might appear on this page which are provided by the Users themselves or by other third parties. Accordingly, although the adverts and other elements published on this Website are based on information which we believe to be reliable, we do not guarantee their accuracy, currency or completeness, and so FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA will not be liable for any lack of accuracy, incompleteness, lack of updating and/or vagueness of the features, prices and any other relevant data and information regarding the real estate properties advertised on the Website.
FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA does not assume any kind of responsibility towards or liability for those services which it does not directly provide.
4. External Links. Under no circumstances will FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA assume any liability for the content of links to a website which does not belong to it, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connexions will not imply any type of association, merger or involvement with the organization linked to.
6. Intellectual property and copyright. FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA brand and logo are registered and are protected by the legislation in force. Without prejudice to content to which third parties own the intellectual property rights, the intellectual property rights of the Website, its domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (including, images, sound, audio, video, software, text, combinations of colours, structure and design, etc.) belong to FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA, as does the exclusive right to use them in any form, and, in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with what is set out in the Intellectual Property Law in force. Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available for supply, of all or part of the content of this Website are expressly forbidden on any medium and by any technical method, without the authorization of FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA or, where applicable, of those third parties who own the intellectual property rights or copyright of the content in question. However, users of the Website may view the elements of this Website and also print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other medium on condition that it is, solely and exclusively, for his/her personal and private use. Any bodies or persons which, with the prior authorization of the owner of this Website, wish to establish a link to it, must guarantee that they will only allow access to this page or service and that they will not make a reproduction of its content and services.
7. Null and void clauses. In the event that a clause from these Terms and Conditions for Use is declared null and void, this will only affect the clause in question or the part of it which has been declared null and void, with the remaining conditions will remain in effect and the provision, or affected part, in question will be deemed not to be included.
8. Acceptance. Accessing and using this Website necessarily imply that you expressly accept each and every one of these terms and conditions of use.
9. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation. This Website shall be governed by the laws of Spain to the exclusion of its conflict of law rules. Without prejudice to the recognised rights of consumers with regards to the rules on jurisdiction by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, any dispute which might arise from the use of the Website or the services connected to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals in accordance with the registered offices of FANTASTIC FRANK PALMA, and Users expressly waive their own jurisdiction if they have one.